RLPSA 2020: Call for Speakers
It’s that time of year again! We’re very excited to announce we are now accepting speaker proposals for our next RLPSA annual conference August 2-5, 2020, in Orlando, Florida.
Every year, RLPSA invites people from across our industry to share their insights and experience with industry peers. Whether you’ve worked in restaurant or food service loss prevention and security for decades or you’ve just started this year, we want to hear from you! Read on to learn more about what we look for in speaker proposals.
In the meantime, mark your calendars:
The deadline for submitting proposals is December 1, 2020.
We’ll let you know if your proposal has been accepted by the end of January.
What we’re looking for
Mix of topics and perspectives
The focus of RLPSA is loss prevention, security and risk management, but we actively seek speakers who address a wide range of related subjects, at various levels of expertise. Loss prevention perspectives from other fields are welcome!
Diverse group of speakers
We welcome first-time speakers as well as industry experts; the more diverse, the better.
RLPSA is looking for speakers on the following topics:
- Franchisee/Business Owner Related Content
- Risk Management and Safety Topics
- Workplace Violence
- Sexual Harassment & LP’s Role
- Active Shooter Training
- Future of Physical Security
- Second Chance Hires/ Staffing/ Turnover
- Benefits to Combining LP / Risk Management Programs
- Prevention of Theft by Phone, Employee, and Customers
- Social Media Defense/ Cyber Threats
- Law Enforcement & LP
- Third Party Delivery-Issues, Concerns and Solutions
What we need from you
Email the topic you’d like to speak about, along with your name and contact information to email@example.com.