Chair: Jed K. Weinstein, Regional Security Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
Tom Ingstrum, Asset Protection, YUM! Brands
Kevin Rice, Asset Protection, YUM! Brands
Chair: Dan Moren, Starbucks
Chapter Vision Statements
Promote RLPSA’s vision, on the local level, to become the premier organization and resource for valuable content, powerful networking and professional growth for loss prevention, safety and security professionals in the restaurant industry.
- Quality programs that identify key topics affecting the loss prevention professional and find solutions to share
- Sharing of best practices to advance security and profits in restaurant organizations
- Provide opportunities for Solution Provider support and patronage
- Create a diverse community that facilitates opportunities for personal and professional networking.
- Build relationships with local law enforcement; share views of industry trends; share information with goal to improve safety and security protocols in local restaurant organizations.
Grow the Chapter
Provide compelling reasons for RLPSA members and Solution Providers to participate in the Chapter with opportunities to learn and find solutions in an informative and enjoyable environment.
Advance the RLPSA Brand
Uphold the Mission of RLPSA: to educate our members on topics that benefit our companies by helping provide a safe and secure environment for our customers and employees, identify and mitigate risk by leveraging best practices with innovative Solution Providers, protect our companies from the erosive effects of crime, address public and government concerns about safety and security and be an advocate for the industry.
For more information about membership and joining your local chapter, please email email@example.com
For information on upcoming events, click here.